Re: Long term absence

Well here is the good news. Due to the economic situation I find myself in

> (unemployed and going down for the second time) and having an urgent need to > pay the mortgage lest the bogey man comes and eats my house. I am taking a > job in sunnier climes. I have my visa, I sign my contract this week and will > fly out next week.

So ... aren't you going to share with us the information about what kind of job it is (in the USA?) that you can get, with all these benefits? I though it was hard to get employment in the States!

Best wishes anyway, John (thoroughly pissed off with the UK, not for the first time in my little life)

Reply to
John

PR agent for MS products, I'd have thought. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Why Say Goodbye? I think they have The internet there too!!! :) (well they think they invented it!) Anyway you might need alt.home.repair while your'e over there!! good luck The Q

Reply to
The Q

I am an aircraft engineer

I wouldn't know about that. I had my visa approved in 8 days................Saudi Arabia

Thanks

Pissed of is coming to the end of a 24K contract and only finding a 13K replacement. Very happy is then getting a 30K contract. Very pissed off is getting to the end of that and reverting to 10K so now I am very very happy to have my biggest contract price yet and it's in dollars, offshore and CSA proof.

I'm kinda lucky I'm single so I can move around as I please. I have the best tenants I could have looking after my house while I am away (daughter & b/friend)

And it gets better My house is now worth 4 times what I paid for it 7 years and due to the BoE intrest rate my Mortgage has now dropped to £112 pm so I think the weeds are dead and the roses are blooming!

If I could only find a naturist club in Saudi........................Nah that is expecting too much

Steve R

Reply to
Essjay001

I'd be good at that doncha think

Steve R

Reply to
Essjay001

Ah but it's not in the USA

Steve R

Reply to
Essjay001

I used to wear blue for Auntie Betty too, TG3 Telecoms,left atfter 14 years so got to wait for my pension. Now work in IT but would rather be a plumber or electrician.

Cheers Jonathan

Reply to
jonathan

Good luck in Saudi. I'll think of you enviously in the winter, when I'm in Chicago! Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Good luck in Saudi. I'll think of you very enviously in the winter, when I'm in Chicago!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Some theiving pikey b* has just nicked 50ft of old lead pipe and two old copper DHW cylinders from my back garden. Could you ask around and find out who's now got them? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Toby.

Reply to
Toby