Re: Long term absence

So ... aren't you going to share with us the information about what kind of job it is (in the USA?) that you can get, with all these benefits? I though it was hard to get employment in the States!
Best wishes anyway, John (thoroughly pissed off with the UK, not for the first time in my little life)

PR agent for MS products, I'd have thought. ;-)
--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

London SW 12

Why Say Goodbye? I think they have The internet there too!!! :) (well they think they invented it!) Anyway you might need alt.home.repair while your'e over there!! good luck The Q
The Q wrote:

Ah but it's not in the USA

Thanks
Steve R
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.
Dave Plowman wrote:

I'd be good at that doncha think
Steve R
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.
John wrote:

I am an aircraft engineer

I wouldn't know about that. I had my visa approved in 8 days................Saudi Arabia

Thanks
life)
Pissed of is coming to the end of a 24K contract and only finding a 13K replacement. Very happy is then getting a 30K contract. Very pissed off is getting to the end of that and reverting to 10K so now I am very very happy to have my biggest contract price yet and it's in dollars, offshore and CSA proof.
I'm kinda lucky I'm single so I can move around as I please. I have the best tenants I could have looking after my house while I am away (daughter & b/friend)
And it gets better My house is now worth 4 times what I paid for it 7 years and due to the BoE intrest rate my Mortgage has now dropped to 112 pm so I think the weeds are dead and the roses are blooming!
If I could only find a naturist club in Saudi........................Nah that is expecting too much
Steve R
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

I used to wear blue for Auntie Betty too, TG3 Telecoms,left atfter 14 years so got to wait for my pension. Now work in IT but would rather be a plumber or electrician.
Cheers Jonathan
Good luck in Saudi. I'll think of you enviously in the winter, when I'm in Chicago! Regards Capitol
Essjay001 wrote in message ...

will
Some theiving pikey b* has just nicked 50ft of old lead pipe and two old copper DHW cylinders from my back garden. Could you ask around and find out who's now got them? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Toby.
Good luck in Saudi. I'll think of you very enviously in the winter, when I'm in Chicago!
Regards Capitol
Essjay001 wrote in message ...

will