Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present....

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com saying something like:

Why do you need a seat in the first one ...Just use the old European >thing with the hole in the floor and the footplate things either side >....have a mirror as well and you can shave in the shower so no need >for a w/h basin ..more space saved .

Good suggestion. The seatless one can be the ultra-stripped version for cheapskates.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

If you had a crp retention shelf with the shower cold feed running under it you'd have drain heat reovery, and could sell it on its green credentials. Also you could cut costs by eliminating (groan) the flush mechanism, since showering will take care of that. This will also give enough time for 100% turd heat extraction.

What a winner!

NT

Reply to
meow2222

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@care2.com saying something like:

I tell you, they'll be queueing up for it. Next week I'll start manufacturing in China and sell them for 200quid a unit, making 180 quid profit.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Grimly Curmudgeon coughed up some electrons that declared:

Don't forget to buy a jumbo pack of CE stickers to slap on the side

:)

Reply to
Tim S

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher saying something like:

Perfect application for the dump hole in the floor. I foresee a slew of them being sold for camper use where family members can dump and shower on the move and fertilise the motorways at the same time, if they install the Sh'Flinger to aim the effluent to the nearside.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lol!!

NT

Reply to
meow2222

If you time if right you may be able to fling some onto the hotplate at "Sheila's Roadside Caff". Cook up to a nice burger that. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson