Re: Jesse's Experiments for January 31, 2004

It seems to be saying "muh"

Lucky I run on batteries, huh?
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I

Helmut
Who

Red
in

It seems to be saying "tuh"

Without you they're nevah gonna let me in.

What the fuck are you wibbling on about?
Why are you crossposting this to uk.rec.d-i-y?

by

wrote

Why are you cross-posting this to alt.snuh?