Re: JCB sds drill

Did you have a 'pointy' chisel? I find that best for strong concrete, although really decent stuff will defeat an SDS drill.
--
*I want it all and I want it delivered

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:13:26 +0100, "stuart noble"

After reading this thread I decided to buy myself a 'cheapo' SDS 'Hammer' I bought the Challenge one from Argos, 34.95 TBH it looks to me that it comes from the same 'stable' as the screwfix 'cheapy' the difference is that it comes complete with a couple of chisels, three decent drills, plus a chuck and shaft, depth rod, spare carbon brushes and a case. I tried it out today and FWIW it seems damn good value for money, Machinemart sell one without the extras that looks the same as this one for 117 !
John

JCB.
and
wasn't,
for a

probably
see
Argos are great value for good DIY power tools.