Re: In my experience....

In article , IMM writes

Honestly I do John, and have a number of successful installations behind me, its easy when you know how. Read through the tread again carefully and you will see where you went wrong

Reply to
David

Oh - sorry, didn't realise you were blind as well as thick. Here's the quote again, copied from the mesasge immediately above this one in the thread. (Yes, I DID post a message without a quote, but I deleted it almost immediately, and replaced it with the corrected version. If your newsreader missed the repeat, then I copy it again for your perusal and comment.)

====begin repeated message for IMM's benefit==== In a previous splinter of the original thread, when I asked why he had so much time to post, he said - and I quote -

"Yep. I am on-line almost all times."

My conclusion was that he's either on the dole or retired. He posts

*way* too regularly to be holding down a proper job (or if he's self employed then he's got no customers) ====end of repeated message for IMM's benefit====

Incidentally, why are you so insecure as to hide behing the moniker 'IMM'? I'd much prefer to converse using the more conventional christian/surname address. Just a thought. Let's see if you have the mental faculties to respond to this without resorting to your usual childish and irrelevancies. I would bet though, that you'll just try find a way to try and belittle what I've said without responding in any way to any valid point that I may have made.

Oh - and I agree with others here that your only purpose in this newsgroup is that of a troll by the way. You *really* should try to get more out of your life you know.....

Tim

Reply to
Tim Nicholson

In message , Tim Nicholson writes

Ha ha

No, please he's safer indoors where he can do less harm

Reply to
geoff

Given your recent exploits with pipework, I was wondering whether you had been cast in the role of Noo-noo, or whether you're a sucker in the broader sense of the word.......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Maxie, do you drive around in a Noo-noo?

Reply to
IMM

That was a very nice message.

Are you a pervo? Do you want to come around to my places? Ring me up at all hours? Heavy breathing down the phone? Well you are not doing any of those things. For your information I am a part time world-wide playboy.

Reply to
IMM

Ho ho

Maxie, when are you off to the flesh dens of South East Asia?

Reply to
IMM

Bertie, stop fantasising.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

As I said, he's safer indoors where he can do less harm

Reply to
geoff

You mean that you bodge in other countries too??

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Is bodging some sort of pleasurable activity you do?

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, when is the plane ride?

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

What a witty reply, thread going a bit fast for you is it?

Reply to
David

In article , IMM writes

John don't be daft

Reply to
David

No, I think he just sticks to Watford.

Reply to
Toby

Never. I always make sure I have the proper tools for the job.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

...and still bodge it too.

Reply to
IMM

Funnily enough, no. Reading the instructions and having the proper tools makes for a working and faster outcome. A win-win situation.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

But with no experience and little skill a loose-loose situation.

Reply to
IMM

Dom you dance the Macarena while you there?

Reply to
IMM