Re: IMM where are you?

Sorry but your info re AEL is out of date, they have gone into liquidation. they are trading under a different name now. I do not recommend buying a Sogno from them. How do I know? I bought a Sogno Mk

2 a couple of years ago from them, it went wrong last year and the only way I got the part was to contact NST in Italy after a 6 week run around from AEL. Needless to say I got the part from NST in three days, not bad considering the Italian post is not supposed to be that good.

Jan.....

Reply to
Jan Piechocki

Who are the Sogno dealers now? How is the boiler? Performance? Economy? Etc?

Reply to
IMM
.

Why don't you call them in Italy? There might be a business opportunity for you......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall