Re: I nearly bought that house!!!

Hello robgraham

Missed it. Put off by tacky advertising.

Surely the current owners must have employed a surveyor who presumably missed all of it? Unless they were cash buyers.

Reply to
Simon Avery

I would have employed a surveyor certainly. I don't think the occupiers on the TV show were the people we saw when we looked round, so did they??

Waiting for it to be repeated on ITV2 so I can tape it and watch it closely this time

John

Reply to
John