Re: Hotpoint BF72 dishwasher error code E8

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:33:30 +0000 (UTC), " Tim \(Remove NOSPAM." strung together this:

I knew SWMBO should have bought a Bosch... >

I could have told you that, as could everyone else in the shop!

Reply to
Lurch

Yes but the Hotpoint is made by BOSCH !!!!!! says alot dont it

Peter

Reply to
Peter

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:07:14 +0000 (UTC), "Peter" strung together this:

They also make Indesit, which is the same tat as Hotpoint. The Bosch is on a different line. Bosch also make Samsung, which we've had quite a bit of trouble with.

Reply to
Lurch

The Bosch diswasher range used as the hotpoint indesit is complete tat the motor is the same in both and is a terrible pain in the arse to change all service techs hate them, the Bosch name is over rated.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

According to the 'man' who came the circulation pump was a Whirlpool one!

Thes brand names are as faithful ad a blind home secretary

I hate dishwashers almost as much - if not more - than Dysons.

Compare and contrast the Aga, which juts gets its one service a year and soldiers on...

.. or my 19 year old l;andriover, which after an overnnight charge, started first time....

...and the stihl chainsaw that alose always starts and filled it full of logs as usual.

And those lovely Newey and Eyre 12v 50W LV lamps, not one of which has gone in 2 years...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher