Re: hot shower horror

replaced and combi fitted. I' also keen to fit something that can be

> easily moved/refitted as we are planning to fit a new bathroom > sometime next year. > So, I'll look for something with a good thermostat, electric or > conventional. > The reliance thermostatic mixers look really good.

I think somebody else has mentioned already, but you can get mixers that go into the pipework from the source of your hot water and will never go above something like 41 degrees. These as far as I'm aware are required in places like nursing homes and are BS approved. Screwfix sell them. I would imagine you'd need decent hot water pressure.

Many places I go have the hot water scalding hot and I just don't get it. You (I) spend ages either trying to get the right mix or going between hot & cold taps.

Reply to
adder