Re: Honeywell CM67RF / HC60NG Problem

It appears that the Relay Box, the HC60NG, of this combo has failed in > my house. >

> No link with the transmitter, no response on the "push-button" and no > life in the LEDs. > > The units are only 7 months old. > > Has anyone else any experience of this?

Have you check the batteries in the room unit ?

Reply to
BigWallop

I had one of these fail in exactly the same way after only 48hours of service. If you cannot override it with the pushbutton on the receiver unit then it is scrap. This was confirmed in a email with Honeywell support person. I got mine from

for £82 and they replaced it by return. That was last Sept and the new one has been fine since then.

Reply to
BillR