Re: Honeywell CM67RF / HC60NG Problem

Have you check the batteries in the room unit ?
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com
Timbrook99 wrote:

I had one of these fail in exactly the same way after only 48hours of service. If you cannot override it with the pushbutton on the receiver unit then it is scrap. This was confirmed in a email with Honeywell support person. I got mine from www.discountheating.com for 82 and they replaced it by return. That was last Sept and the new one has been fine since then.