Re: Homemade computer desk (finished this time!)

or
floor
or
two!
Very smart indeed AL. And how many orders have you had so far ?
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Nice tidy job, and where did you get those legs and fittings, I know someone who would like to get some like that for project of hers, I'm pretty sure they are quite close to what she was looking for. I assume they are solid?
Take Care, Gnube

Thanks! They were from a board room table in work that was being disposed off. Couldn't tell you what make they were unfortunately as it was quite old. It could be Bene, as we get most of our stuff from them. Rock solid and height-adjustable though. 8 screws per leg attachment, then the leg twists in and locks with a lever.
al
wrote in message

Ikea did legs like this in a variety of materials, last time I was there (>12 months ago?)
David
On 5 Jul 2003 07:13:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (David) wrote:

Cheers, I'll pass that one along to her.
Take Care, Gnube