Re: Homemade computer desk (finished this time!)

Very smart indeed AL. And how many orders have you had so far ?

Reply to
BigWallop

Nice tidy job, and where did you get those legs and fittings, I know someone who would like to get some like that for project of hers, I'm pretty sure they are quite close to what she was looking for. I assume they are solid?

Take Care, Gnube

Reply to
Gnube

Thanks! They were from a board room table in work that was being disposed off. Couldn't tell you what make they were unfortunately as it was quite old. It could be Bene, as we get most of our stuff from them. Rock solid and height-adjustable though. 8 screws per leg attachment, then the leg twists in and locks with a lever.

al

Reply to
al

Ikea did legs like this in a variety of materials, last time I was there (>12 months ago?)

David

Reply to
David

Cheers, I'll pass that one along to her.

Take Care, Gnube

Reply to
Gnube