Re: Help - Replacement Kitchen drawer runners

In uk.d-i-y, Todd Gibbs wrote:

Sorry can't help. But does anyone know where you can get extending runners, so you can pull the drawer right out?
--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address

If you order now you should get it tomorrow from Screwfix.
Failing that I would try a large B&Q or if you are really desperate buy the cheapest drawer unit you can find and use one from that.
A kitchen shop in the high street may also have one knocking about they may be willing to sell you.
Sean
Thanks ! :)
I'll try Screwfix., if not your buy'n'borrow idea sounds good.
Thanks again
Todd.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts 551&idU282

drawers with Hettich runners and they're excellent. They're mostly rated for 30kg loading in the drawer and some go up to 50kg or more.
The ones that allow full withdrawal of the drawer have a special name "full extension" I think.
Their web site is http://www.hettich.com/uk/index.html , it's a little 'idiosyncratic' shall we say, but there is a huge amount of useful information there. They will supply direct with credit card payment.