Re: Heatloss

Is there anyone out there who can come and do a heat loss calculation on my

> property? Norwich area. More than willing to part money for the information > provided. > > Cheers > > DAB > > >

Mine was done my a company called i think greenheat.

However, if you have a fair idea what your house is made of, you can do it yourself, its more tedious than hard.

Ive crossposted to uk.d-i-y where thousands of self style experts will teach you more theh you ever wanted to know on teh subjevt...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher