Re: Funny people

T'other day I fixed a leaking basin waste for - a Mr & Mrs Plumb :-)

Isnt this sort of thing covered by the data protection act?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Not a problem, he's anonymised the data - their real name was Catflap and he was fitting a letter box.

or summat

Reply to
Bob Remeaux

Put some mice in ??? Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave

Do they run the 'PlumbCentre' ?? Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave

Funny shaped cat then, had it been run over ?? Dave

Reply to
Dave

Adam,

"Painted hinges are shit IMHO."

When steel hinges are used you must ask the question - do you prefer the paint or rust finish on the hinges sir?

Now if you're talking about brass or other non-ferrous hinges - then I quite agree.

Disbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

no , sand it flat.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

I find these stories reassuring, I'm not as crap as I thought.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@care2.com saying something like:

Really, who gives a shit?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Certainly not the govt. who regularly lose a million names and addresses every month.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher