Re: flourescent tube colour washing?

> The monitor I'm looking at now should have a paper white casing but

> > it's very creamy yellow instead....does such a thing as a daylight > > flouro exist and if so where can I get one? > For bulbs upto 4700K try here > >

I would not recommend anything as high colour temp as that for domestic use. 4500K is going to look terrible, and 4700K a shade worse.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Depends whether you want to retain the accuracy of the colours on your monitor - although this depends on what colour temperature it's designed or set up for.

Reply to
Dave Plowman