Re: Flexible gas pipe needed

wrote:

I've seen flexible copper pipe (flexinle due to concertina-style ridges, and made to be bent once only). Ive only sen it in 15mm though. It may exist in 22mm. Whether it is legal to use it for gas, I don't know.
Frank
Its also available in stainless steel, (as used on gas meters) this is OK with gas.
-- Muddy Paws (remove muddy paws to reply)