Re: Flexible gas pipe needed

>I am installing a new boiler in the loft space. To do this I need to run

>>22mm copper up the outside of the house and into the loft. The awkward bit >>is getting the pipe 'round the corner' at the eaves, i.e. through the soffit >>and over the top of the wall into the loft. I have run tv and network cables >>this route and I know it is difficult even with such flexible wires. >> >>Anyone know if there is any flexible pipe that can be used for this with >>gas?

I've seen flexible copper pipe (flexinle due to concertina-style ridges, and made to be bent once only). Ive only sen it in 15mm though. It may exist in 22mm. Whether it is legal to use it for gas, I don't know.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Z

Its also available in stainless steel, (as used on gas meters) this is OK with gas.

Reply to
Muddy Paws