Re: flat felt roof puddling

wrote:

I wouldn't have thought water puddling in the winter months was a sought-after attribute. When ice freezes and thaws it contracts and expands, and that won't do a whole lot of good to a felt roof.
However I'm no expert, I'm just sounding an opinion.
Andrew
Hello Richard

Not an advantage, as such - but not really a big problem imo.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
"jerrybuilt " wrote in

cons are about evenly balanced.