Re: FAQ Question re. central heating

Page 2 of 2

It struck me that the author of that book probably does the same thing as you - capturing unsubstantiable and incorrect information from web sites and various other sources and assuming that because it is in print or electronic format, it must be correct.
Naive in the extreme.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

if
speed
the
simplicity.
Just
He happens to be correct. Strange in that a total amateur think differently.

Demonstrably not because this would not be in accordance with the basic physical laws of fluid flow and heat transfer.
Are you sure you aren't the author?
This reminds me of a little anecdote - the Zanzibar Fable.
It's about two "professionals" who believe that they are absolutely right and don't appreciate the ridculousness of their situation.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

balancing
rads.
not a

it
differently.
It was two "amateurs" here who thought they were right. And don't appreciate the fools they are making of each other.

Thanks for the info Phil! And thanks everyone for compiling these FAQs! Out of date or not, they're wonderful references.
JJ
wrote:

system
the