Re: Failed treatment

Oh, God, not the Ethiopians again. They've been starving for 30 years, can't they just go to McDonalds or something?
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I

They'd probably rather starve.. I would.
--
BAzz
They called me a baby-eating reprobate as if it was BAD thing.

Yeah, me too, to be honest. I haven't gone in a McD's for more than a decade.
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I

Mus tbe an age thing.. I can distinctly remember *liking* McDs. Now the very thought make we want to retch..
Got the urge? You will have if you visit burger king!
--
BAzz
They called me a baby-eating reprobate as if it was BAD thing.
On 5 Feb 2004 17:02:52 GMT, Tumble Dryer Gremlin wrote:

I have. We're talking about have a dump aren't we?
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /

Afraid not. They've only got a limited amount of (donated) money - and, what with the exorbitant price of weapons these days, there is simply not enough left over to spend on food.
It's up to us to give them more. In fact, while we're at it, let's give all the Africans more. They need more Palaces, more Missiles, more luxury jets for the Life-Presidents, more Pan-African Conference Centres (where they can make more speeches calling for more foreign aid).........come on, start digging deeper in your pocket, it's a worhwhile cause.

Not until they've finished their pizza.
--
Wim
"In a perverse way, I admired some of the Meowers and in another life I