Re: Failed treatment

"I am everyone on usenet!"

>> Wim Jay retched Failed treatment onto my recliner: >> >>> "I am everyone on usenet!" >>>> I always find archive's too salty. >>> >>> If you put them on a ham and pineapple pizza the sweetnes of the >>> pineapple kills the saltiness of the archives. HTH. >>> >> >> >> Hmm, sounds like a good idea. But I hate pineapple. > >Shut up and eat your pizza! There's loads of starving kids in Africa would be >glad of a piece of pineapple on *their* pizzas.

Oh, God, not the Ethiopians again. They've been starving for 30 years, can't they just go to McDonalds or something?

Reply to
Tumble Dryer Gremlin

They'd probably rather starve.. I would.

Reply to
Barry G Freeman

Yeah, me too, to be honest. I haven't gone in a McD's for more than a decade.

Reply to
Tumble Dryer Gremlin

Reply to
chevrons

Mus tbe an age thing.. I can distinctly remember *liking* McDs. Now the very thought make we want to retch..

Got the urge? You will have if you visit burger king!

Reply to
Barry G Freeman

I have. We're talking about have a dump aren't we?

Reply to
Phil Kyle

Not until they've finished their pizza.

Reply to