Re: External Double doors

On 20 Jul 2003 08:32:07 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (H) wrote:

I don't know anybody in London, but I did use a very good firm in Shrewsbury, Sabrina Oak Doors, who will make doors to any shape or design you want in oak or other hardwood (possibly even softwood). They will visit, survey, discuss, quote, manufacture, deliver and fit. More to the point, if you have any issues, they will fix without argument. I'd recommend them without hesitation.
www.oakdoors.co.uk
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I'll be up there next weekend - shall I fix a roof rack?
--
geoff