Re: E90 Error Zanussi Washer

Does anyone know what an E90 error is on a Zanussi washing machine.

> Not covered in user manual! > > TIA > > Phil

I have just had an error E90 repaired on my Zanussi. The engineere replaced the blue communication cables (thin blue wires with plug o end) I have read on other sites that if you unplug these cables clea and plug back in that this can cure the problem. Hope this help

-- DEL99

Reply to
DEL99