Re: Drywall/plasterboard corners

I'm pretty sure you stick in those shaped wire grills, made for in and out corners etc sold in the sheds.

(Andrew Gabriel) wrote

Thanks, found the plasterboard corners in one of the sheds. They do a corner piece and a more expensive clip over one (which is ideal).
WRT to plastering it, yes, I was going to chuck a skim coat over it anyway. For the inside walls though does this need to be skimmed ?
If I fill over thee screwheads and paint, will it look a dogs dinner ?
Let me know,
Thanks for the help
Paul.
     snipped-for-privacy@technologist.com (Zymurgy) writes:

Yes, but skimming (together with embedded plasterboard corners) will give a tougher finish for a high traffic area.
--
Andrew Gabriel