Re: Drain for bath through tiled floor

Is the bath already in place ?

Hmm - I should have said that the bath can be moved. It's a good old fashioned confortable CI bath but at the moment its sitting effectively on rollers so that I can move it around.
My difficulty is that I don't want to drill blindly from the top but drilling from the underside could equally be difficult. I'm wondering about attaching a chunk of 'iron' under the floor at the right point and trying to detect it with a nail detector.
Rob