Re: Do English people have bad teeth compared to Americans?

Yes, an English friend of mine did once have their bad teeth compared to Americans; the comparison showed the Americans to be far more rotten than the teeth.

Reply to
bof

Ash long ash I've got Old Gnassher I'll always be able to open a beer and earn money to buy it by shayin' shixty shix pershent.

Pardner.

Reply to
DeadMangledPigeon

not where I live!