Re: DIY roller shutter parts

Which parts are you after ?
Or contact these people :
http://www.dsma.org.uk/news.htm
they may be able to help.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

BigWallop wrote:

Thanks for the link, I want the whole lot, slats, rollers, counter springs, preferably in bits, for a shutter inside my "new" camping ambulance.
Steve

If it's for this type of installation, then definitely contact these people. They'll give you the names of companies in your area that deal with these types of things.
As a security installer, we had a company fit some shutters to shop front for us and got them cheaper because we allowed them to take advertising photos of the all the different stages of construction, so if you find someone and are willing to let them use your system as an advert, then you may just get a discount. Worth a try. :-))