Re: DIY roller shutter parts

Does anyone know of a DIY type supplier of roller shutter components. > > Thanks >

> Steve >

Which parts are you after ?

Or contact these people :

may be able to help.

Reply to
BigWallop

springs, preferably in bits, for a shutter inside my "new" camping ambulance.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

If it's for this type of installation, then definitely contact these people. They'll give you the names of companies in your area that deal with these types of things.

As a security installer, we had a company fit some shutters to shop front for us and got them cheaper because we allowed them to take advertising photos of the all the different stages of construction, so if you find someone and are willing to let them use your system as an advert, then you may just get a discount. Worth a try. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop