re colouring bath

Hi,

I have metal bath in reasonable repair - but it is a hideous yellow! (wash basin & loo an OK white). I can't currently afford to have i replaced with the re-tile & everything else that goes with it.

I understand there is some kind of bath repair paint available. Woul this be enough to cover the awful yellow, or would it just end u streaky and hideous instead of just hideous?

Help please?

Thanks,

Clar

-- clare

Reply to
clare

T-Cut is your friend on this. You know the stuff used on car body work to make it look pretty again? Well it works on enamel baths as well. Lots of elbow grease and soft cloths needed, or a mechanical buffer machine, being very careful of course, but it works well and should bring the surface back a reasonable colour again.

Reply to
BigWallop

In article , BigWallop writes

I think she was wanting to get rid of the original colour, not restore it.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell