Re: Clicking Flourescent Light Fitting

It could be that the fitting is cooling down. The ballast inside does get hot you know.
BigWallop wrote

I had thought it could be that, but (1) it has done it when the unit has been off for as much as half an hour (2) the weird pattern, it isn't a random click, always one click, a second or so delay, then 2 clicks in quick succession...!
I'm sure its one or both of the starter switches, I might try removing one and trying to find out which, if it is only one of them.
Cheers
--
Shaun Robertson
Sheffield, UK