Re: Chuckle brothers are at it again in the "Flooding" thread.

En el artículo , bm escribió:

Ya hafta laugh at these dimwits.
120 posts in the thread, 72 auto-deleted.

Lossless compression.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

It's astounding how much lossless compression you can achieve with content-free files. :-)

Another funny effect I'm seeing when only one of the trolls is killfiled is the remaining one (tabbypurr in this case) seemingly replying to his own posts. I'll get round to kill-filing him too, once the novelty has worn off.

Reply to
Johnny B Good