Re: chinky rubbish

> anybody else got ripped off by those cheap ?12 30w chinky LED > pir gargen spotlight that only last a couple of days if lucky?

Twelve quid ain't so cheap.

Reply to
pamela

You don't need chinese garden lights for bad manufacture, Ring lighting used to make ones in this country where the idc connections to the bulbs corroded in about three months! Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Trying to remeber what I paid for Lidl 30w ones a year ago or so. Lot more than 12 quid. But a lot less than TLC for the same power. And they've been fine. Sometimes things are too cheap to be true.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It happens that Jim GM4DHJ ... formulated :

I have bought a small number of other types of LED. I think the thing is to look at the spec. and make sure they are suitable for at least

240v. My none dimables suggested a range of 90 to 265v.
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Maybe that is the problme with yuor dimmer and bulbs that blow and take the dimmer out with them.

Reply to
whisky-dave