Re: BUZZ!

Some of you may remember my buzzing razor point.

> > Well, I fixed it. I filled up the transformer with superglue and now > it's as silent as the grave. Once I'd unstuck it from the bench, my > fingers and so on... > > Actually, it turned into one of "those" jobs. First the Live screw > terminal was stripped, so I had to dig out and shorten an appropriate > machine screw, then it turned out that the back box was b*gg*r*d, which > means it's hanging on with one retaining bolt, in a very non-Part P > compliant manner. But at least it's stopped bloody buzzing.

Last time I bought a new one, I think it was under £5. (Won't get an MK or a Chrome one for that though.)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

Poundland had them recently in rather a tasteless over ornate gold finish. I bought one just in case, as you do. The hope is that is no more likely to overheat than one thermally encased in superglue........... Perhaps this time I should put in the :-)

Reply to
Bill