Re: Buying a ladder

I use an aluminium '3-way' ladder made by ABRU.It consists of two sections about 6ft long and can be used as an ordinary stepladder,inverted 'V' or one leg of the V can be slid down so it can be used on stairs or uneven ground or the two sections slide together to form a straight extension ladder about 10ft long.Quite versatile, it is quite light too.There are a few manufacturers who make the same style so worth shopping around,cost around 25 - 30.Let me know how you get on. Mark Atherton