Re: BSB's?

wrote:

Not so much safety, but it tickles me that none of them have ever read the usage instructions on aerosol paint, nor do they have a clue otherwise.
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 04:52:48 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@soton.ac.uk wrote:

You mean you are supposed to hold the workpiece?????
Okay, only kidding :)
I bought me one of those rubber router mats on ebay a short time ago. Apparently these are very good for holding boards without clamps, but I haven't tried it yet.
PoP