Re: Britain's police have 4.1 million people in their DNA database, about 1/2 million of them kids.

Mike Halmarack wrote:

> [...]

Sure, but in the context of the current News Group may I suggest you do it yourself?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

When you are DNA sampled by the police there is no DIY. You are not allowed to knock one off the wrist to provide a sample, it is two swabs from the mouth, one from each cheek.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Could still give a false result from Gillian Taylforth....

Owain

Reply to
Owain

LOL