Re: Boxing in pipes etc.

Hi,

> > Having just had a new combi boiler installed we now have a nice array of big > pipes and plastic conduit running up the wall. Some of the wall around the > boiler is going to be replastered and maybe painted (as opposed to tiles or > wallpaper) - what is the best way of boxing the pipes, battons and plywood? > (I have taken some boxing off some other pipes that was just done with > hardboard which seemed a bit flimsey)

ah, boring. Use some inspiration and paint them. Assorted colours, or turn them into snakes, or make them a colour that goes with the rooms colour scheme.

I have only seen a couple of times when this approach has been tried, few are daring enough, but in both cases it looked so much better than boxing. Boxing is an opportunity missed if youre creative. If you lack all imagination, I guess box em.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton