Re: Bird Pooh

We used to have terrible trouble with pigeons roosting on the roof apex above our bedroom window, culminating in a large pile of pigeon poo in the centre of the windowsill.
Fitted one of these bird scarers to the apex with some quick set araldite and have not had a problem since:-
http://tinyurl.com/n8zl
Bit of a problem if you can't access the apex though!
Dave

I've heard that bread mixed with baking powder can have interesting effects on birds. Something about not being able to expel the excess gas generated (unlike humans!)
I'm not suggesting you try it though... ;)
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:18:15 +0100, "David Hearn"

A bit like an old chinese torture I read about someplace maybe? Get victim to consume large quantities of dry rice, then force them to drink lots of water.
Rice expands, bursting the stomach. Victim dies.
PoP