Re: Big fat DIY manuals: Collins or Readers Digest?

I got the Collins when I started renovating our flat last year as a DIY novice. Its been invaluable. I'd recommend it.
However I still look on uk.diy just about every day for confirmation and ideas. I find I rarely need to post - someone has invariably asked the question before.
Will

Don't forget to search uk.d-i-y posts archive using google groups.
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson

how?
--
dave @ stejonda

Mike R

Try your local library. If it has them, or can get them, borrow them both for a few weeks and then decide.
Andrew