Re: Beenies Knockers phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:31:32 +0000, Andy Hall strung together this:

I don;t see what you see in the woman. >

I must admit, she's not looking too good in recent times.

Reply to
Lurch

On 25 Nov 2004 03:16:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNoEmails (Dave Baker) strung together this:

It's getting bigger, I think it's got its own agent now.

Reply to
Lurch

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:31:32 +0000, Andy Hall strung together this:

I must admit, she's not looking too good in recent times.

Reply to
Lurch

On 25 Nov 2004 03:16:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNoEmails (Dave Baker) strung together this:

It's getting bigger, I think it's got its own agent now.

Reply to
Lurch

My sentiments exactly! Not just a neat package, but a degree of expertise as well (scary)!

Reply to
TheScullster

Oh dear. Did you see that German bird on 'Top gear' who completely mashed Clarkson's attempts to get a diesel s-type round the nurburgring in under 10 minutes.

After two days, he manages 9:59. After two minutes, she manages 9:12.

And what a looker!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Power to weight ratio have anything to do with it;)

Reply to
tony sayer

Sabine Schmitz.

She's a professional racing driver - or was. She now drives people around the 'Ring for a living;

's done over 15,000 laps of the 'Ring.

Troo.

(BTW, the record for a road-going car is 6mins something.)

Reply to
Huge

Aww don't be mean about lovely Sarah.....

The interesting thing about this series of Property Ladder - Repeated (err I mean revisited) is you get to see her in her original unrenovated condition and then in her current state. Even after the ravages of two kids and an obviously insane hairdresser I still think she's worth the asking price :)

Keith Oliver

"Keith Oliver" wrote | Aww don't be mean about lovely Sarah..... | ... I still think she's worth the asking price :)

As long as her upstairs double-fronted bay windows are original and not UPVC

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Forget Sarah Beanie it has to be Mellisa Porter she is a babe!

Reply to
dave

Reply to
Phil

On 25 Nov 2004 16:49:44 GMT, a particular chimpanzee named snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

You're just trying to provoke a response, aren't you?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

*grin* No, but feel free ...
Reply to
Huge

No, it was more like knowing how to drive a car fast.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And years and years of practice.

Reply to
Huge

Of the drivers, Clarkson doesn't look all that "efficient" in engineering terms;!....

Reply to
tony sayer

I e-mailed Top Gear to suggest they bring her to their UK track to get over the home advantage. She'd still mash Clarkson of course but then they could bring on the Stig.

Still good to see at least one German racing driver has a personality.

Reply to
Mike

You really do need to get out more

Reply to
raden

Alternative - Julia Bradbury on Watchdog. Tasty or what?

Reply to
John