Re: Be careful out here

Here's another one everyone seemed to accept without question-

> > "The average person swallows 8 spiders a year while asleep". > > No they don't, it was total invention by a writer who wanted to show how > gullible some people are, and it paid off because this story circulated the > world via email and many people accepted it.

What was the name of the bloke who invented the they that used to believe the world was flat? The denouement took a Monte Python serial myth killer to alert me. He blamed another Yank I think.

I might have guessed where this thread came from by the way.

MESSAGE TO ALL:

Check your cross posts. Be careful out here.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil