Re: bbc2 series - homes, interiors and style

Not only sounds like an emetic but has the smae effect.

Why is it, he asked rhetorically, that half-witted TV "researchers" too bloody lazy to earn a day's pay think the best way to make a TV program is to do what everyone else is doing and the best way to get subject matter is to spam usenet?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Or to see her take the inverted shitcan test. It might wipe that irritating smile off her overlarge teeth.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Capitol writes

So that's why they've put 7 gatzos in each direction between J26 and J27 of the M25 - to cream a bit back from you

Reply to
geoff

In message , John Smith writes

Your point being ...?

Reply to
geoff

In message , Julian Fowler writes

You mean - "what have I got left over in the shed?"

Reply to
geoff

In article <Hy+vgRRH4JB$EweM@81.100.119.82>, geoff snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com writes

The latest "419" scam seems to have a God-bothering slant:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Cut Here =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Cut Here =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My reply was simply "Isaiah 36, v12."

Reply to
Paul C. Dickie

I'm going to keep and treasure this one, Adam ... "!=" means "not equal to". Given your love for quoting references, we can all now cite a usenet post in which you stated unambiguously that the following are *not* characteristics of conservatism:

  • Keeping privilege for a certain class of people
  • Keeping an outdated near Medieval system
  • Petty snobbery actively promoted
  • Sharp differences between rich and poor

Thank you, thank you for starting we weekend off with a good laugh :-) :-)

Julian

Reply to
Julian Fowler

This one is absolutely priceless!

"!=" means "not equal to"

I know it's always possible that you might have experienced a revelation, but is this what you intended to say?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I know. Mistake as I cut and pasted in a hurry. So it is:

Keeping privilege for a certain class of people = Conservative. Keeping an outdated near Medieval system = Conservative. Petty snobbery actively promoted = Conservative. Sharp differences between rich and poor = Conservative.

Reply to
IMM

My point being that no amount of beige paint is going to stop the UK housing market falling off a cliff in the next 2 - 3 years.

J.

Reply to
John Smith