Re: Battery-powered LED motion-sensing night light - any in UK?

I know it's a late post to your enquiry but just incase you have no

found a suitable motion sensing light I have a product which is comin out for sale in the UK next month which is a great unit designed fo many applications both indoors and outdoors the unit is compact offer upto six months use for one battery set.

I bought one from the USA about five months ago and have not change the batterys yet and it has been activated daily.

The light has a photosensor so it's only ativated at night time furthe saving battery consumption.

Worth a look and as mentioned available some time DEC 06

In the applications section you can see a photo where the product ha been used in the bathroom just as you required

Site address:

Hope this could still be of help to you or others trying to find product of this type

Regards

Mark

dskeeles Wrote:

Hi All, > > I'm looking for a night-light for our bathroom, to avoid switching on > the main light with a clunk and the fan during the night. > > I did find one, which seems ideal, but I've only found it in thi > store > in the US. Checked the manufacturer's website for UK resellers, but > even they don't list it. The store price is cheap enough, but they > charge £30 for postage! (In which case I'll buy a batch and try > selling them on ebay UK!) > >
> > Also, I did find this alternative, which seems cool and has "added > functionality" ;-) , but rather less practical > >
> > Does anyone know of any of that first one in the UK - or similar > products? We don't have any electrical sockets in a suitable place, so > most common nightlights are out, and I'm really looking for something > small, neat and simple. > > > Damia

-- markspeakman

Reply to
markspeakman

Top posted and out of thread. Must be Google groups again !

Dave

Reply to
gort