Re: Advice on Laying Lino?

In message , rakster writes

I'm about to lay a smallish piece of lino flooring in my bathroom and >I have the following queries?

Are you talking yer actual proper Lino (the hessian - or was it Jute? backed stuff), or are we talking modern flexible vinyl flooring?

Reply to
chris French

Flexible Vinyl type I'm afraid

Reply to
rakster

Can you still buy Lino? I thought it was dead and gone. Anyway if you lay it over anything uneven, even a piece of paper, the irregularities will show through eventually. So put it on hardboard.

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham