Re: Advice on Laying Lino?

Are you talking yer actual proper Lino (the hessian - or was it Jute? backed stuff), or are we talking modern flexible vinyl flooring?
--
Chris French, Leeds

rakesh snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (rakster) wrote in message

Flexible Vinyl type I'm afraid

Can you still buy Lino? I thought it was dead and gone. Anyway if you lay it over anything uneven, even a piece of paper, the irregularities will show through eventually. So put it on hardboard.
Rob Graham