Re: Advice and experiences please on putting up a veranda behind a typical 2 up 2 down house.

Even that does not like uv and frost over a few years though as I found on a greenhouse. I don't like the corrogated. Hard to fix securely and waterproof, and high winds can cause havoc when it goes brittle. I've had the odd sheet go milky after just a couple of yeards while others are still clear.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I notice in my local council over the summer quite a few of the verandas needed retrospective planning consent subject to structural inspection. Maybe folk have been having theirs collapse. Sounds nasty. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff