Re: Ade Karizma opinions please

A very good panel it is but nobody seems to stock it

I'm sure most "proper" suppliers will and if not they should be able to order.

Reply to
PJ

You are absolutely right but if they have to order it I will not be able to exchange it if for some reason it is not what I am looking for. Unlike if it is a stock item.

Again thanks for all your help

Reply to
Rafal

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:00:24 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "PJ" strung together this:

The problem with that is price. If I use Senate for all the kit for an average domestic alarm system it costs about £50-60 less than if I was to order it in specially from the likes of CEF.

Reply to
Lurch

That's because CEF tend to be bloody expensive. Problem is that you're talking electrical wholesaler - not alarm wholesaler.

Reply to
PJ

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:26:31 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "PJ" strung together this:

That was just an example, I try to use Gardiner and Grax when possible but sometimes Senate has to do. The problem the OP has, as I mentioned, is that alarm wholesalers and the like tend be 'funny' towards Joe public. I know when I started using Grax I had to have an order number from my electrical wholesaler before they would serve me, and even after they knew who I was they still didn't like doing cash sales.

Reply to
Lurch

Grax?

Who are they then?

Reply to
PJ

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:00:41 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "PJ" strung together this:

They do alarms, tv distribution equipment, cctv and that kind of stuff. I think they're a Northern company, in Nottingham Leeds and Liecester or something like that. I usually use the Nottingham branch, they're a good bunch.

Reply to
Lurch

Never heard of them.

Reply to