Re: A moderated group!

Page 2 of 2
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Leigh, and I thusly replied:

Oooh, I like a challenge.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

It depends on how long it takes for you to reject Harry's netKKKoping antics. We're only here to play kiss chase with him... if he moves on, then there's no bother!
PS: setting followups without warning. Very bad.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
I wholeheartedly support the suggestion that the group should be moderated.
(top posted and bottom posted, to please everyone!!!)

I wholeheartedly support the suggestion that the group should be moderated. Unfortunately even blocking the trolls doesn't seem to work, because too many people take the bait and make a meal of it!

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:18:47 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

Quite contrary.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

I hope she's prepared to wait as long as DL have.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:01:43 GMT, Reverend Peter Parsnip wrote:

I'm setting up my caravan as we speak.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Traitor!