Re: 20 ways to loose money on your house...

The Milton Keynes YMCA more likely....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Maxie, Colchester is not in Singapore. Did you do geography in schule?

Is that in Colchester?

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, it is all coming out now. The WI! Are you really into ladyboys? What will Dimm Lin the far eastern luscious lovely think? This is amazing. It is the most amazing thing I have come across since 21st February 1981.

It would be the last tango Maxie, as I don't dance in Essex as it is too dangerous to do so.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

No, I was educated in the UK, not Germany

... and I'm sure the closest you get to raffles is at your WI fete

Last Tango in Essex ?

Reply to
raden

The vast majority of bacteria cannot live on or in humans anyway...

Hospitals are unusual environments in that lots of disease causing bacteria are deliberatly brought there. By patients with serious bacterial diseases.

Sounds like this had selectivly bred bacteria which were immune to the supposed antibacterial agent.

Reply to
Mark Evans