RCD wins again

Shouldn't feed trolls, but IME those of the Hebrew persuasion (to quote Chinatown) value education more than just about any other culture.

Reply to
newshound

My SO is Muslim. You couldn't be more wrong. I doubt you even know any Muslims personally, your blind bigotry wouldn't allow it.

Not that it's any surprise - you're wrong about pretty much everything you pontificate on in here. That 40 year old theoretical degree didn't do you much good, did it?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

And the fundamentalist ones (e.g. Hasidic) arguably treat women worse than some Islamic sectors.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Collectively, Muslims are the scum of the world. Everywhere they exist, there is trouble when they become sufficiently numerous. The koran is worse than Mein Kampf. There were plenty where I was brought up. Unless we cleanse our country of this evil cult, we are doomed.

Reply to
harry