Razor blades

Not strictly a DIY matter, but: are all razor blades - for shaving - created equal?

I tried an old-fashioned safety-blade for a while, but I was disappointed to discover that the stupidly-named and irritatingly metrosexual Gillete Mach 3 actually seemed to be better and more comfortable.

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

No

The Gillette Mach 3 is the best IMHO for shaving ladies bits.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not quite the answer you're looking for - but on the safety-blade front, I understand that Gillette Platinum are the ones to go for - if you can find them.

HTH Jon N

Reply to
The Night Tripper

I, and no doubt many others, would be very interested in hearing how you came to this opinion.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

No, I wish they were.

Mach 3 is a really good razor. I'm not one swayed by marketing hype, but I managed to get a Mach 3 pack with a razor and 15 blades in for £12 at costco back in November. I'm about 1/2 way through the pack of blades, no razor burn, no cuts.

Good for shaving ladies bits too.

Reply to
Mike P

It's the one time you can take an interest in hair styling and not be gay...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Yes, my Muslim friends tell me they are ideal for female circumcision.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

En el artículo , Another Dave escribió:

A personal recommendation from Wodney.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I was just waiting for someone to misinterpret that comment, though it tends to be Africans that probably cannot get hold of such items who do this kind of mutilation, not any particular religeous group these days.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Have a look at DollarShaveClub.com

Here is the video of their advert, probably one of the best adverts ever made.

try

Rob

Utter shyte !

*Everyone* knows that an angle grinder followed by some 80 grit wet n dry is best

Bloody amateurs

Reply to
Nthkentman

Reply to
ARWadsworth

A blowlamp, surely? You can also use it to heat the cow pie up afterwards.

Reply to
John Williamson

I did make a post here not long ago about using a new razor (I needed blades for the Mach 3 at silly o'clock and the shop did not have any and it was essential that I was clean shaven in the morning)

I ended up having to buy a new razor. The Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5. What a heap of s**te.

And for the OP

ARWadsworth