rawlplug uno wall plugs

Once you have collapsed the anchor by pulling or turning the bolt, couldn't you then use a shorter bolt or cut the bolt to a shorter size if this was important?

Reply to
Fred

I only used them because the cavity wasn't deep enough for the bolts on the fixings I had to hand. They worked really well and held up a towel rail on a very thin partition wall in an ensuite

Reply to
stuart noble