Rating of main fuse

It might - much depends on whether you have electric heating / showers etc. Without those the single biggest user in a modern house would be a kitchen full of appliances - but even there you are unlikely to top 30A for long periods.

Reply to
John Rumm

Another good reason to use CFLs. The lights were constantly changing in brightness as the supply was loaded, particularly around cooking times when we used GLS lamps.

Reply to
<me9

Thanks, I've tucked that away for the future !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson