raising a WC

Hi all,
I want to raise the level of my WC pan by about 3" and move it forward by about 1", I've never dealt with a WC so I'm in the dark about what sort of connector pipe / fitting I need to allow this to happen. TIA
Dave
--
Snorkerz Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free by AVG.

============================All depends on the size and position of your Pan's outlet. http://www.hunterplastics.co.uk/wcconnectors.html
Hello Snorkerz

It's a lot easier than it used to be. All the fittings are pushfit and the same size, just visit a diy store and pick what looks right. The adjustibles are always useful to have for an emergency, but they look horrid.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK